Translate

====================

====================
Dear Reader,
I share here what I like and what works for me. If you've been following me, you know that I can change my mind from time to time, and feel free to comment that I'm completely wrong, you may be right. I'm not running a business. I'm not paid and have never received any compensation or facilitation for any review/brand/site here mentioned. In case one day we'll ever meet, I'll be the one offering you a cup of Italian coffee, too.
====================

Monday 7 October 2013

Under Construction

How many times did you get that message on a web page? Not a justification, but a way to beg your pardon: I'd like putting some personal info and making the blog list longer, only give me time. In the meantime, I've another doily "under construction". I started it in august and in this pic you can see my doodles, I've already decided how to proceed but those were my starting drawings. Which is the max size of your doilies? Mine are all A4 size, due to my home printer!! I use to print a polar grid and try to let the doily fit on it. (P.S. I beg your pardon for my English, too! It's still and permanently under construction!)
Quante volte avete trovato "under construction" su una pagina web? Non mi voglio giustificare, è solo un modo per chiedervi scusa: vorrei aggiungere info personali e allungare la lista dei blog che seguo, datemi tempo. Nel frattempo, ho un altro centrino "in costruzione". L'ho iniziato in agosto e potete vedere tutti i miei scarabocchi, ho già deciso come continuare ma quelli erano i primi schizzi. Quanto sono grandi i vostri centrini? I miei sono "taglia" A4, perchè mi stampo in casa una griglia e cerco di far stare il centrino bello piatto.

3 comments:

  1. Your English beats my Italian by miles!

    Interesting to see how you design. I am also a pen and paper kind of creator - I cannot seem to use the computer drawing programmes at all.

    The blog is looking good!
    Fox : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for a peek into your creative process. I can't wait to see how you finish this one. I think your English is doing quite well, no worries.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for your nice comments!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for all your nice comments.

Ciao
Ninetta