Translate

====================

====================
Dear Reader,
I share here what I like and what works for me. If you've been following me, you know that I can change my mind from time to time, and feel free to comment that I'm completely wrong, you may be right. I'm not running a business. I'm not paid and have never received any compensation or facilitation for any review/brand/site here mentioned. In case one day we'll ever meet, I'll be the one offering you a cup of Italian coffee, too.
====================

Sunday 15 February 2015

even larger

The so famous large centerpiece is going to be even larger. I didn't read carefully instructions for the 2nd row, where I must have left 3 rings out. The result is that now I will have 18 motifs to tat all around instead of 15. Well, I can live with it!

I'm quite puzzled about colours: I'm uncertain if that "dark antique mauve" is a good choice.

Better have a break! I've come back to the design of the bookmark...

On Saturday we went to the shopping center Euroma2, in Rome, I took some photos for you. Chandeliers are bigger than my kitchen!



Ciao,
Ninetta

14 comments:

  1. Your pictures of Rome are beautiful and your tatting is so fine and delicate I am sure you will make right decision on the color of the doily.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe your rendition of the Anne Orr is going to be sensational!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, your firm belief is a support to me... I wonder how it can lays perfectly flat...

      Delete
  3. 18 sounds a more 'normal' number than 15, for no good reason. It's looking magnificent. I can see why you need to take a break now and then, tat the bookmark and look at interesting chandeliers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not great with colours, Ninetta, but that motif colour seems to overshadow & hide the gorgeous colourway of the last round, at least in the pics (and these are not always a true reproduction of the actual colour). Just my 2-cents.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you muskaan, I really needed a break!

      Delete
  5. It's good to have a break and walk away from it, come back afresh, not sure that goes with your lovely mat. Nice bookmark
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your doily looks wonderful!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. They say that Rome was not built in one day, but I did not know they were still working on it!:))
    I have never seen anything in Italy that was not nice to look at!
    I am looking forward to see your doily finished.
    Interesting bookmark

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :)) ty Tally! I've been just cutting - sigh - this evening!!

      Delete

Thank you very much for all your nice comments.

Ciao
Ninetta