Translate

====================

====================
Dear Reader,
I share here what I like and what works for me. If you've been following me, you know that I can change my mind from time to time, and feel free to comment that I'm completely wrong, you may be right. I'm not running a business. I'm not paid and have never received any compensation or facilitation for any review/brand/site here mentioned. In case one day we'll ever meet, I'll be the one offering you a cup of Italian coffee, too.
====================

Friday 9 October 2015

bond over a thread

The Ann Orr's large doily restarted, thanks to Fox that sent me a second ball of Lizbeth col.131. I bet she loves this multicoloured thread, too. (She also sent a hanky, white and delicate, I love it! Thank you!)

She had sent last year the first ball, it's a mix of colours that I really love, but I must agree with her about the quality. The last shuttle loaded from the ball went on breaking at points where the hue changes. Nevertheless, practise adding a new thread is good, isn't it?
Another shuttle has been already loaded for a fresh start.


In evident state of euphoria and trying to catch up the pattern, I wrongly connected two rings on the same side, so that I had 13 repetitions instead of 12. Scissors came. Yes, sigh, they do sometimes!
Ciao,
Ninetta

5 comments:

  1. Not easy to make corrections with such fine thread!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your doily is looking beautiful!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes a mistake, but Oh So Pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I commend you on your persistence with Ann Orr. We have all been friendly with scissors when required. Looks good so far.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty thread, hope you get it sorted without too many sissor cuts
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for all your nice comments.

Ciao
Ninetta